We wanted to inform everyone that your Chiropractic Clinic in Sacramento, Jeeo Health Center is now open with few changes. We are here to help you during this difficult time and we hope you are doing well. Feel free to reach Jeeo Health Center team if you are need help of any kind.
We are now seeing our patients to help them with their pain relief and also accepting new patient appointments.
Here are the steps that Jeeo Health Center is following to keep our patients and staff members safe from COVID-19:
1. Jeeo Health Center team is now wearing masks.
2. We have hand sanitizers in each room.
3. We sanitize our chiropractic tables right after each patient visit.
4. We are taking extra sanitary precautions in the office to help mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
5. We keep our front door wide open for air ventilation.
6. We wash our hands with soap before and after seeing each patient.
7. We are having people wait in their cars and we call them when it is their turn.
8. We are taking care of our patients by appointment only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
9. We recommend our patients to wash their hands or use sanitizer when they come in.
10. We don’t offer passive modalities such as Electrical Stimulation, Posture Pump, or heat at our office at this time due to COVID-19. Dr. Bath can discuss your options with you.
11. We will be asking a few COVID-19 pre-screening questions before your appointment.
12. Please do not come in if you have any flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19. We recommend you call your doctor if you suffer from any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
13. We now offer phone appointments as well.
In your Health and Safety,
Your Sacramento Chiropractor,
Dr. Gurwinder Bath D.C.