The DOT Drug Test is a urine drug test. During this test, a urine sample will be collected from the participant and sent to an HHS-certified lab. These labs are certified by The Department of Health and Human Services to conduct drug and specimen validity tests for federal agencies. Please note that a DOT drug test is not an instant drug test as the DOT requires that the urine sample be sent to HHS-certified lab after the collection.
What does DOT Drug test tests for?
- Marijuana (THC)
- 6-AM (heroin)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
The following DOT departments require drug and alcohol testing:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
If you have any questions about our DOT drug testing services, please contact us today at (916) 550-0350. If you’d to sign up, please use the form below.