DOT Drug Test is a urine drug test. Urine sample will be collected and sent to HHS certified lab.
Please note that DOT drug test is not an Instant drug test. DOT requires the urine to be sent to HHS certified lab after the collection.
What does DOT Drug test tests for?
- Marijuana (THC)
- 6-AM (heroin)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
Following are the DOT departments that require Drug and Alcohol testing:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)